Reporting to the Production Engineer the Boiler or Compressor Operator will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure compressors, boilers, vacuum plants and finished goods dispatch conveyor are running according to the factory demand at optimal capacity
- Support installation of services to various points in the factory and offices.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in all areas under your operation
- Ensure plant room is kept clean and in good state of repair
- Identify, report and repair steam, compressed air, vacuum and water (plumbing) leaks
- Inspect and maintain all mechanical ventilation systems.
- Inspect and maintain waste center equipment
- Support statutory inspections on need basis.
- Boiler operation by competent and certified operators
- Regularly and systematically inspect, clean adjust and lubricate all plant equipment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance records
- Inspect and maintain all storm water, crawl way drainage pumps.
- Inspect and maintain fire engine, sprinklers system and hydrant system.
- Inspect and maintain NCC and Borehole water distribution system from Our Client source to end user point.
- Water Storage Tanks cleaning, level checks and fixing of all leakages.
- Effluent Treatment Systems operation and maintenance
- Inspection and cleaning of diesel tanks
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment
Qualification and Experience
- 1 Year experience as a boiler operator
- Diploma in a related field
- Boiler Certification
- Effective communication skills, reporting and analyzing skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSK-QSS-CP– Compressor Operator”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.