JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE COMPANY DRIVER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Executive Company Driver to work in Kenya.
The executive company driver will be tasked with driving the staff and senior management for errands, running errands on his behalf as well as maintaining the vehicle and ensuring its clean at all times.
Key Functions/Key expected results
- Comply with and observe the Kenyan Highway Code and organization policies among other Kenyan Traffic Rules and regulations while driving at all times.
- Carry out duties of staff transport when assigned and ensure the highest quality of service, courteous, efficient services, and safe driving for all occupants.
- Plan ahead to meet anticipated travel requirements. Fuelling, pre-travel checks, travel docs, vehicle expenses, and any other docs and persons traveling for packing instructions and timings.
- Recognizing and reporting mechanical defaults of the vehicles
- Monitoring and reporting the expiry of insurance policies for the company vehicle
- Maintain cleanliness of the company vehicle.
- Preparing and submitting reports on transport
- Ensuring no unauthorized goods/persons are transported in company vehicles.
- Ensure the paramount safety of motor vehicles and official items at all times.
- Transporting and delivering items to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by a superior.
- Minimum O’ Level (Form 4) certificate:
- Valid accident-free driving license Class B, C, E
- Must be computer proficient, especially in MS Word, Ms. Excel, Internet usage etc.
- Valid defensive driving certificate
Skills and Qualities required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and confidentiality and follow through until successful completion.
- Demonstrated commitment to respect, equity, diversity, and inclusion including gender equality
5 years experience working as a driver in a corporate environment.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.