Our client, an organisation that designs and implements health programmes; brings health services and behavioral change to hard to reach semi-urban and remote areas, is looking for an Office Administrator, who will be responsible for overseeing the office’s daily operations, as well as overseeing administrative functions including, but not limited to records keeping, book keeping, co-ordination of the procurement function, and co-ordination of field staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Managing the social media platforms of the company.
- Supervising administrative staff and delegating responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Keeping stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Managing agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Managing phone calls and correspondence. (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Supporting budgeting and book-keeping procedures.
- Creating and updating records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
- Proven experience of 2-3 years as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Qualifications in secretarial services will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- No track of criminal record and he/ she should be willing to travel to the community (Bullisa or Hoima or Kikuube) during the project when need arises.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send a comprehensive CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mark your application as “Application _ Office Administrator“In the subject line of your email.
Deadline for applications is not later than 4:00 pm, Tuesday, July 2nd -2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com .