Our client is renowned for being the best regional cargo-mover, clearing, and Cargo handling services
provider. We have, for the past three (3) years, been striving to build an impeccable repute in the haulage and logistics service industry throughout the Eastern, Central, and West-African Countries. The type of business activities we offer to our customers are mainly characterized by Professionalism, integrity, and efficient rendition of services (Extensive Haulage and Logistics Services), leveraged on extensive transportation and logistics.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the financial management system and controls including keeping up-to-date approved revenue and capital budgets.
- Lead the reviewing of procedures and ensure sufficient and appropriate controls are in place aiming to drive business growth in line with consistent compliance.
- Maintain accurate Bookkeeping processes in harmony with best practices
- Maintain appropriate accounting and admin filing systems and documentation.
- Maintain the GL inputs and timely recordings as well as physical documentation.
- Ensure accurate and timely filings and declaration of all corporate taxes.
- Maintain and manage creditors & debtors’ ledgers.
- Review all payments to be made to suppliers ensuring valid supporting documents.
- Prepare reports on inventory management and company asset register.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, treasury management and cash flow activities.
- Be able to assess areas of high risk and mitigate these through internal controls.
- Prepare and lead the exercise of external and internal audits ensuring a clean annual financial report.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for executive management’s review.
- Perform revenue analysis, calculations and reporting on a monthly basis and submit reports to FD.
- Develop new strategies to improve accuracy and timeliness for collection & revenue reporting.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Experience not less than 5 years in same field;
- Experience using accounting software’s (Tally usage will be an advantage)
- Competent in using computer programs especially excel Good analytical and communication skills
- Excellent Kinyarwanda & English (Swahili & French is an advantage)
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels of staff and management.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility and the capacity to deliver before deadlines
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting and professional certification is a plus
- Experience in handling audit exercises.
Interested Candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com .
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted to the next step.