About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Assistant shall be responsible for conserving the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating related telecommunications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and shares daily, weekly, monthly and/or quartely reports by collecting and analyzing information as assigned by the CEO.
- Conducts research, collects and analyses data to prepare reports and documents that are relevant to the CEO’s scheduled meetings, conferences, workshops, and presentations.
- Prepares and edits correspondences, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of the CEO.
- Designs and maintains databases of CEO stakeholder contacts, as well as special project/research assignments.
- Files and retrieves documents and reference materials, critical to CEO’s daily schedule.
- Collates and manages data received in CEO’s office, and presents relevant aggregated and analyzed reports.
- Manages and maintains CEO’s schedule, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Arranges and co-ordinates meetings and events, and therefore records, transcribes and distributes minutes of these meetings.
- Monitors, screens and responds to incoming communications, as well as answers and manages incoming calls together with receiving and interacting with incoming visitors of the CEO.
- Liaises with internal staff at all levels, and co-ordinates project-based work, as assigned by the CEO.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Acts as the Chief Executive’s office manager by keeping up with office supply and inventory as well as organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in a related field
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Three years of work experience providing support at a high management level as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent research skills using the internet, relevant networks, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience managing calendars and scheduling meetings through co-ordination
Key skills and competencies
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-QSS-EA-Executive Assistant”
Click here to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 3:00 pm, Thursday 2nd March 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.