Website qsourcing@qsourcing Q-Sourcing limited.
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent and innovative Business Development Officer
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying new sales leads through research, benchmarking, professional contacts, planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and industry events etc.
- Developing products and/or services standards by preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations and sales displays, contacting corporate clients and developing sales goals.
- Initiating quotes and business proposals in conjunction with the Head-Project Management Office, Head-Business Development and Corporate Services as well as respective Project Managers.
- Retention of fruitful relationships with existing corporate clients through socialisation and generating feedback for management’s attention as well as further business improvements
- Managing all service related feedback and escalating it where appropriate, to ensure provision of excellent corporate service standards to (both client & QSL suppliers) and turnaround time within QSL and in collaboration with all line functions for both internal and outsourced corporate businesses.
- Support the Project team in scoping of business and in the overall implementation
- Custodian of all service standards, monitor and ensure adoption by all staff of QSL
- Business analyses for Cost Benefit through models, statistics and presentations to management
- Ensure all departmental records are filed and duly updated from time to time
- Drafting of service level contracts and ensuring they are free of errors, no room for compromise.
- Provide first line support with all supplier pre-qualification for QSL with Head of Business Development and Corporate Services.
Education and experience
- Degree level education preferably in Business Administration or equivalent (BSS, BBA, BA Social Policy, Marketing)
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Masters in MBA is added advantage.
- At least three (3) years of experience with high value commercial clients in a similar business or corporate entity.
Competencies, skills and abilities
- Socially adept with high degree of business and or professional networks
- Initiative, creativity and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the Consultancy industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management, organization and priority
- Exceptional corporate relationship management skills
- Commitment and drive for sales, prospecting and closures.
- Good project proposal writing, planning, quick decision making and organisation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of QSL product offering, Environment Health & Safety (EHS) standards, employment laws and familiarity with the International Labour laws
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.