Position: Chief Financial Officer
Department Reports to: CEO
Status: Full Time
Location: Kigali, RW
Our client in the Tech industry is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to perform effective financial management and plan the company’s financial strategy.
The CFO’s primary responsibility is planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
The CFO is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and will work to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The responsibilities of this position may change and develop over time but will include the following main responsibilities:
● Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the management team.
● Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
● Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
● Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
● Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting.
● Advise on long-term business and financial planning.
● Establish and develop relations with external partners and stakeholders.
● Review all finance related policies and procedures.
● Proven experience as a CFO or similar leadership position.
● ACCA/CPA is a strong advantage.
● BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
● In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
● Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
● Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
● Ability to strategize and solve problems.
● Strong leadership and organizational skills.
● Excellent communication and people skills.
● An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, February 13th, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.