JOB TITLE: BILLING COORDINATOR
About This Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
We are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Billing coordinator to work in Nairobi Kenya.
The Billing Co-Ordinator will track cleared orders from point of order circulation until the orders are fully loaded and dispatched On Time in Full with No error (OTIFNE). Ensure correct documentation, approval, and tax compliance before issuing dispatch and billing documents. Regularly update all the necessary stakeholders both internally and externally on order status and loading performance. Develop and sustain amazing relationships with haulers and other stakeholders.
Key Functions/Key expected results
- Capture all cleared and circulated orders on the excel tracker (dashboard) and circulate the same on a maximum interval of 2 hours or as required
- Create SAP delivery number for all cleared orders and indicate the same on the dashboard
- Update regularly the trucks allocated to the respective orders by Transport Team on the dashboard
- Forward updated dashboards for beer, keg, and UDV to the 3PL managing warehouse to enable them to pick list and load the orders
- Select and print dispatch documents on confirmation of loading the respective orders by the 3PL
- Sign and stamp the dispatch documents after confirming the completeness and accuracy of the documents
- Select and print billing documents while choosing the appropriate Electronic Tax Register (ETR) device dependent on the product loaded after receipt of dispatch documents
- Sign and stamp the billing documents after confirming the completeness and accuracy of the documents
- Request for reprint approval for either dispatch or billing document by providing a reason code
- Maintain a daily register of all reprint documents done
- Process and print stock transfer (STO’s) documents for inter depot transfers
- Conduct stock availability for orders cleared before stock allocation
- Circulate Sales performance and order balance status report after every 2 hours both on email and WhatsApp
- Compile and share the end-of-shift report detailing shift performance, order balances, and any constraints encountered via the HOTO (Hand Over Take Over) report
- Flag and escalate any AGED orders on the dashboard for more than 48 hours
- Run and circulate DMS Empties stock out the report, twice a day at 3 am and 1 pm
- Send via “bulk SMS” shipment loading status as Cut-off (3 am)
- University degree or Diploma in business management
- 2 years of hands-on experience in distributor order generation/processing/scheduling. SAP knowledge of OTC processing will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.