JOB TITLE: E-CATEGORY MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced E-Category Manager to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
Our client who is in the retail industry is looking for a Category Manager who will be responsible and accountable for driving the design of E-Commerce products in all categories (i.e. CG, Fresh Food, Non-Food, etc.). In addition, the role holder must maintain conversion rates, click-through rates, number of views, and search but not purchased. He or she will craft the marketing 3P’Ls and lead innovation networks, handle profit and loss (P&L) management and build new business models for categories/brands for consumers online.
Roles and responsibilities
- Drive the categories in both the top line and bottom line through the quality assortment, price, and content.
- Maintain main KPIs, which are conversion rates, click-through rate, number of views, and search but not purchased.
- Responsible for effective price negotiation with the collaboration of the merchandising team to ensure the best prices, deals, and a large number of goods in three main categories: fresh, CG, and non-food.
- Deliver selection, profitability, and sales targets by leading the business segment on the needs of the customer and identifying suitable opportunities for the category.
- Analyze daily data pertaining to price fluctuations and price problems for all categories.
- Write business proposals by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leaders of partnered vendors to grow and optimize the joint retail and import businesses.
- Work to ensure a reliable, operational cost-effective flow of goods, from ordering to receiving.
- Monitor, analyze, and own key performance indicators such as vendor import share, out-of-stock rate, vendor operational metrics, and marketing investments.
- Support digital marketing strategy, including paid search and ad programs, channel ad campaign strategy, search engine optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, and more.
Qualifications and Skills required.
- Bachelors graduate
- 4+ years of working experience in either category management or merchandise
- E-commerce experience is required
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.