JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF ENROLMENT & RETENTION SERVICES
About This Job:
The Director of Enrolment & Retention Services (Director, E&RS) will be based in the Kenya office and will serve as a key member of the leadership team, defining and delivering strong head of call centre leadership, an effective operations strategy with technical balance and a capability for the company through delivering strong budgeted new enrolments and retention of student’s growth for the company and partnered portfolio of universities; from university launch to partner/university continuation.
The Director, E&RS will drive operational excellence and best-of-kind performance; with a technical and soft-skill performance management blend in growing call centre operations; this is a roll-up sleeves opportunity to build and scale operations. The call centre is critical to the organisation, and the Director, E&RS will be responsible for leading its team of agents, supervisors and managers in a mission-driven and collaborative environment, lead management, enrolment, and retention management, operating in a customer relationship management platform.
The key responsibilities for the Director E&RS include:
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the Company’s operations.
- Continual investigation and introduction of process improvement measures and presentation of suggestions for consideration through execution.
- Development of policies and procedures to ensure optimization and compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Development of effective processes and management of the call centre to ensure student satisfaction, improved call efficiency, program selling and conversions, low abandonment, increased revenue through promotional programs, and improved employee product knowledge and training – coaching and development are key.
- Implementation of improved processes and management methods to generate higher productivity, workflow optimization, and ROI.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills to develop and recruit key talent enabling the call centre to deploy best-in-industry scalable processes, procedures, and systems.
- Cooperative and regular interaction with the executive team and individual department heads to ensure the call centre’s priorities are aligned with the strategic direction of the company.
- Partnering with the executive management of the IT and Partner Support Services Departments to ensure that all systems are continuously evaluated for proper operation, reliability, relevance, and utilization.
- Partnering with the Marketing Director to ensure enrolment metrics are achieved in an atmosphere of integrated marketing.
- Management of vendor relations and leadership in negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency.
- A relevant honours degree
- A relevant master’s qualification will be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced call centre leader who has experienced hands-on practices in development, with a track record of strong leadership and a customer-focused profile and transforming and optimizing customer service operations (people, process, and technology) in an environment involving complex B2C sales. The call center operation is predominantly an outbound student recruitment effort, prompted by lead generation through digital marketing, field sales, traditional marketing, and organic initiatives; it is also responsible for helping to retain existing students. As such, the ideal candidate has experience with complex sales involving high value, high impact, and meaningful personal choices. Additionally, this individual must be a roll-up-the-sleeves leader with a high-execution track record. Other skills would include strong leadership capabilities, a collaborative and inclusive style, strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills; adeptness at relationship-building.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
- Strong business acumen, commercial orientation, and technology savvy.
- Successful track record of transforming, re-engineering, and optimizing call centre operations with heavy outreach to drive growth.
- Proven experience with traditional and innovative processes and metrics for call centers.
- Experience managing enrolment targets through new enrolments and retained students.
Executing for Results
- A proven leader with a history of supporting rapid growth initiatives and implementing highly efficient, scalable operations.
- Independent, hands-on, self-starter – Confident and decisive professional who takes the initiative to “do whatever it takes” to achieve operational & company goals.
- Results orientation – An energetic, highly motivated leader with a commitment to drive positive change and excel in a culture of accountability.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills – A highly intelligent person with an exceptional ability to understand the key drivers of the business, identify and capture performance improvement opportunities, and resolve complex issues.
- Confident and decisive professional with a demonstrated drive for maximum performance and continuous improvement; uses best practices and proven metrics to track performance against goals.
- Strong follow-through, focus, accountability orientation, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to straddle the line between long-term strategy and day-to-day operations.
- Experience managing start-up operations and teams of 50 people or more.
- Great communicator and a “people person.”
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a track record of recruiting, retaining, and developing talent.
- An articulate, engaging, and persuasive individual who can build cooperative relationships and constructively address issues with employees at all levels.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.