JOB TITLE: DATA AND ANALYTICS MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Data and Analytics Manager to work in Nairobi.
Developing systems and analysis on data relating to customer behavior, operational performance, and financial performance, to improve business performance across the Circle Gas Group
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Define data and analytics strategy practices, lead the creation of the firm’s data and analytics strategy in collaboration with the CIO
•Work closely with colleagues in operations and sales to understand their need for information improve business performance
• Lead development of data lake and ETL processes
• Build and lead the Data Analytics team to provide insights to the company.
• Foster the creation of a data-driven culture, related competencies and data literacy across the enterprise.
• Support the data analysts across the company by building their skills and providing access to data and tools. Insight
• Take a lead in extracting insights from data and presenting to leadership to provoke action to improve customer service or operational effectiveness.
• Perform statistical analysis on business data to extract business insights and present to Circle Gas management. Governance
• Ensure that data used for analytics is kept secure and customer privacy is protected
• Ensure that data captured and stored by the organization is done so in compliance with relevant data protection legislation and disaster recovery plans Project Delivery
• Lead cross-functional business projects focused on data capture and analysis as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar
- 4+ years of data analysis engineering or data science
- AWS Experience an advantage
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply Commercially aware and able to interpret data to assist business improvement
- Ability to work with peers at all levels in the organization up to senior leadership team level.
- Ability to use data to tell powerful stories that drive positive change
- Ability to design tables/schemas in relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB)
- Attention to detail in analysis and presentation
- Proficient in Agile development process
- Ability to lead a distributed tea
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.