JOB TITLE: STEEL FABRICATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Steel fabricator t0 work in Nairobi.
We need Metal fabricators to study blueprints, drawings,s, and specifications to determine job requirements, shape, and bend metal sections and pipes using hand and machine tools. Join metal sections using various welding techniques, as well as cut metal sections by using flame cutting torches and metal cutting machines
Roles and responsibilities
- Fabricate steel and other metal parts according to blueprints.
- Layout cutting lines.
- Use measuring tools to inspect work.
- Fit fabricated steel items.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Maintain a safe workplace
Qualifications and Skills required
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Previous work experience as a metal fabricator.
- AWS certification and advanced welding experience.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints.
- Proficiency with metal fabrication tools including shears, rollers, flame cutters, and drill presses.
- Advanced mathematical and engineering skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.